Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby K'tan for sale!

So I've decided to start selling Baby K'tan baby carriers. I carry my son in this thing all the time. I use this so much that I probably didn't even need to have a stroller for him. He loves being in here because he gets to look at the world while being held, comforted and rocked. I'm hands-free and this thing has so much support because his weight is evenly distributed across my back so it's comfortable for me as well. If you or someone you know is in the market for a carrier, let me know . My prices are better than those on the web site and I am an official distributor. Here are the various colors that are available.



This is the sizing guide. If you need help selecting a size, let me know.



The carrier can be used in 8 positions and is great for twins, newborns and toddlers up to 42 pounds. The best part? Discreet nursing on-the-go! I put my son in either the cradle position or hug and he can eat while I shop, clean, walk the dog, etc. No more searching for a bench to nurse on or worrying about exposed hooters! It does the job of at least three different pricey baby products all in one (stroller, nursing cover, swing). I know there are lots of options out there for baby carriers, but none at this price point and with this level of comfort and usability. If you're new to baby wearing, feel free to email me to get more information.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails