Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nursing in Public BINGO

Every day when I check my Google alerts, I find a story about a mom who has been harassed for nursing in public. Moms are being kicked off buses, asked to leave women's only gyms, Whole Foods, public pools and parks, all because they are simply trying to feed their babies. Rule No. 1 of checking out an article about breastfeeding online is "Never read the comments." But as I am a glutton for punishment, I typically do. So this BINGO card is made up of actual comments I've read over the last few days on various stories about breastfeeding in public.

(click to enlarge)



So did I miss anything? What other ridiculous comments have you heard about breastfeeding in public? Anything you'd add to my free space?


Never want to miss an update of the Blacktating Blog? Subscribe here. Follow me on Twitter- http://www.twitter.com/blacktating

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails