Friday, July 18, 2008

Melissa Joan Hart is breastfeeding


Melissa Joan Hart (better known as Clarissa or Sabrina the Teenage Witch, depending on how old you are, I guess), is breastfeeding.
From a current interview in OK! magazine:

"Now, I’m going off to shoot a movie, so I really want to look good for that. But the thing is I’m also breastfeeding. That’s an important thing to include here, because I’m at my weight goal for right now. Im not looking to get super skinny right now because I can't. If I do that I'll lose my milk, and I don't want that for my son. So I am where I want to be right now until I'm done breastfeeding. I'll keep losing. My body will just naturally losing weight, and Ill keep working out and eating well."
Good for you, mama!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails