Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ready to vlog?

I am going to be adding video to my blog so that I will no longer be just a blogger, but a vlogger as well! I know many of you don't know me in real life, so now you'll get a more personal glimpse of the writer behind this blog. You'll get to see what I look and sound like, and you'll get to see my baby boy in action.
I don't want my vlogs to just be brags about how adorable and smart my son is (although that is true!) I'd like them be informative and add some depth to the news stories that are already posted here. My goal for this blog has always been to provide support, information, encouragement and education to breastfeeding moms, especially moms of color. We are often discouraged from breastfeeding by friends and family and nursing can be more difficult for us because of a lack of access to good information.
I know that vlogging is the wave of the future and since I jumped into blogging a bit late in the game, I want to be one of the innovators when it comes to vlogs! So look out for video soon and I look forward to sharing more of me with you!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails