Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October Carnival of Breastfeeding: What I Wish I'd Known...


How many times have you thought, "Oh, if only I'd known this about breastfeeding, I would have..."? Or, "Why didn't anyone tell me that breastfeeding was like this?" Well, now is your time to share all that you've learned during your adventures in breastfeeding with moms-to-be and commiserate with veteran moms who've been there, too. Join the October Carnival of Breastfeeding and share your wonderful stories with us. As usual, we are looking for posts that are:

- Well-written and grammatically correct
- Thoughtful and directly on point for the carnival topic
- On blogs that pertain to subjects of interest to our readers (breastfeeding, parenting, etc.)

Submissions are due on Monday, October 19th and the Carnival will go live on Monday, October 26th. If your post is selected, you will be asked on the day of the carnival to edit your post to link back to each of the other participants in the carnival. Examples of past carnivals can be found here.



Never want to miss an update of the Blacktating Blog? Subscribe here.
Twitter me- I'm blacktating

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails