Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Nursing Is Normal!

I found two cool local campaigns aimed at normalizing breastfeeding on YouTube the other day. The first is from the "Nursing Is Normal In Charlotte Project" and features photographs of women nursing in public, interspersed with some great quotes about breastfeeding.



A similar project was started in Madison, WI and their video can be seen here.



Love, love, love this idea and it seems like the type of project that a group of like-minded moms could put together easily. I know that a lot of you that read the blog are members of LLL and WIC volunteers. I think this would be an excellent idea to bring up with at your next meeting. I'd love to see all 50 states represented in similar videos. And if you know of other any cities or groups that have participated in the Nursing Is Normal Project, please let me know!


Never want to miss an update of the Blacktating Blog? Subscribe here.

Twitter me- I'm blacktating

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails