Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Inspiration?


Will Angelina Jolie breastfeeding one of her twins on the cover of the latest W magazine inspire more women to breastfeed? Shannon Fox of MomLogic thinks it will. "If someone as popular, beautiful and together as Angelina is breastfeeding her children, it inspires other women to do so themselves," she says.

I'm not a Brangeloonie (TM Michael K), but if the fact that Jolie is breastfeeding will inspire more women to try or stick with it, then I'm all for it. I think it's strange that she and Brad Pitt would allow a magazine to publish their "private" family photos, but hey, I'm not a celebrity and I don't understand the majority of things they do.

So what do you think? Will this actually make a difference in the breastfeeding rate or will the Jolie breastfeeding buzz die down quickly to make room for publicity with her next stunt?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails